Reconnecting to Keep the Spirit Alive
If Rotary has touched your life in some way, chances are you may be looking for a way to stay in touch with Rotary and the ideals of Service Above Self which all Rotarians worldwide embrace.
Are you looking for a way to give back? Would you like opportunities to network with Rotarians and fellow Rotary alumni?
Why join the District 6970 Alumni Association?
As a member of the District 6970 Alumni Association, you can be part of Rotary at a commitment level that suits you. It can be as little as staying in touch through online communication and forums. You may also wish to attend alumni association events to network and to enjoy the company of other alumni and Rotarians. You could also choose to participate more in depth by participating in service projects, speaking at Rotary Clubs, volunteering to lead events or stepping into a leadership position in the association.
There are no membership dues. Membership in the association is open to:
- Ambassadorial Scholars
- Group Study Exchange participants
- Carl B. Miller Discovery Grants recipients
- Rotary Grants for University Teachers
- World Peace Fellowship Scholars
- Rotary Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies Program participants
- Volunteer Service Grants recipients
- RYLA, Interact and Rotaract members
- Rotary Youth Exchange participants